NIA Recruitment 2022 for 49 ASP & DSP Posts | NIA Apply Now @sarkarijobcorner
About Post : NIA Recruitment 2022: Good opportunity comes from National Investigation Agency. As per the vacancy notification 2022, Offline applications are invited from eligible candidates to apply for Deputy Superintendent of Police, Additional Superintendent of Police Posts. Candidates who are passionate about working under Defense jobs.
- Application Start : 14-11-2022
- Last Date Apply Online : 14-01-2023
- Last Date Fee Payment : 14-01-2023
- Admit Card : Available Soon
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Candidates may read the official notification to get more details on NIA application fees.
TOTAL POST : 49 Posts
CATEGORY WISE VACANCY DETAILS
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police Posts||38|
|Additional Superintendent of Police Posts||11|
- Candidates should below 56 years.
- Candidates who are in the below age group are eligible to apply for Deputy Superintendent of Police & Additional Superintendent Posts
- Candidates who have a Bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply.
- If you want more educational details, Visit the official website
- Candidates can apply via Offline mode.
- Postal address: The National Investigation Agency (NIA), NIA Hqrs, CGO Complex. Lodhi Road. New Delhi-110003
How to apply offline for NIA DSP Recruitment 2022
- Candidates go to the website @nia.gov.in
- Find the advertisement and read the official notification.
- Applicants can download and print out the application
- Fill in the required details and attach the signature.
- Finally applicants can check and send one hard copy of the application to the given address.
Download Official Notification: Click Here
Application Form: Click Here
Join Telegram Channel Click Here
Official Website Click Here
Join Whataap Group Click Here