Bhavnagar Municipal Corporation (BMC Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper Recruitment 2023) has published an Advertisement for the Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper Posts. Eligible Candidates are advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking SarkariJobCorner.Com regularly to get the latest updates.
ICDS under Integrated Child Development Seva Yojana (ICDS) Branch, Bhavnagar City Municipal Corporation Bhavnagar City Anganwadi Worker and Tedgar Vacancies Online Recruitment Advertisement Sun, 2023/24.
In a country like India, where the population is rapidly growing, the demand for employment opportunities is ever-increasing. Among the various sectors, government jobs have always been highly sought after due to their stability, benefits, and prestige. However, finding reliable and up-to-date information about these job openings and the application process can often be a daunting task. That’s where Sarkari Job Corner comes into the picture as a trusted source for all things related to government employment.
Sarkari Job Corner is an online platform dedicated to providing the latest information on government jobs in India. It serves as a one-stop destination for job seekers looking to explore career opportunities in various government departments and organizations. With its user-friendly interface and comprehensive database, Sarkari Job Corner aims to simplify the job search process and connect qualified candidates with their dream government positions.
BMC Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper Recruitment 2023
|Recruitment Organization||Bhavnagar Municipal Corporation (BMC)|
|Scheme Name||Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS)|
|Post Name||Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper|
|Last Date to Apply||30-11-2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Category||BMC Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper Recruitment 2023|
|Join WhatsApp Group||WhatsAppGroup|
- Details of existing vacancies and potential vacancies for recruitment of Anganwadi Workers and Tedgars in Anganwadi Centers of ICDS, Branch, Bhavnagar Mahanagarpalika, Bhavnagar Hashtak components.
- Anganwadi Worker: 30
- Anganwadi Helper: 42
Total No. of Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
- Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- “Female candidate who should be a local resident of that Anganwadi center area and a certificate of prescribed form from Jan Seva Kendra issued by Mamlatdarshree will be accepted. (as per guide)
- By the order of the State Election Commission dated 03/10/2020, the new ward formation of Bhavnagar Municipality has been determined. In the above condition, “local resident” shall be considered as per the new ward formation and a certificate of the CT Mamlatdar should be obtained and submitted.
- The last date of application will be considered as the cut-off date. Applicants should fulfill the criteria for age, educational qualification and other prescribed qualifications as on the last date of application. (as per guide)
- The age of the female applicant applying for the selection of Anganwadi Worker and Tedgar in Mandseva should be 18 years and not more than 33 years as on the last date of application. The age of the Tedgar of the same Anganwadi Center who applied for selection in Mandseva as Anganwadi Worker on priority basis should not exceed 43 years as on the last date of application.
- For application, the form has to be filled in English by reading the instructions and rules mentioned on the website https://e-hrms.gujarat.gov.in. Online application has to be done from 07/11/2023 12:00 PM to 30/11/2023 12:00 PM on 23rd day from publication of advertisement.
- Online application can be made as per the details given in https://e-hrms.gujarat.gov.in website. To apply in Anganwadi vacancies one has to select that Anganwadi Center and apply for Anganwadi Worker/Tedagar.
- Anganwadi Worker-10000/-, Anganwadi Tedgar-5500/- as per the honorarium will be prepared online merit list of the candidates having general conditions of qualification, age and educational qualification for selection in Human Services. The minimum educational qualification of Anganwadi worker is 12th pass and the minimum educational qualification of Anganwadi Tedgar is 10th pass. However more qualified candidates can apply. Merit list will be prepared according to the weightage of educational qualification and marks obtained. The Anganwadi under consideration for filling up the vacancy will be announced centrally online merit list following the prescribed procedure.
- Center No. in Urban Component-I. 101, 108 is the third attempt for the post of Anganwadi Worker. Also there is a third attempt for the site of Anganwadi Tedgar at Center No. 32 in Urban Component-II. Center No. in Urban Component-I. Anganwadi workers at 36, 85, and 156 as well as center no. 61, 70, 91, 92, 129, 140, 147, and 174 are another attempt for the place of Anganwadi Tedgar. Also in Urban Component-II Center No. Anganwadi workers at 34, 39 and 51 and center no. At 58 there is another attempt for the place of Anganwadi Tedgar.
- The application procedure and guidelines for this are available on the above website. Which has to be read and understood carefully and applied online. While applying online all the details should be correct as per rules and documents uploaded should be in prescribed order, legible and as per prescribed format. If the particulars furnished by the applicant at any level are incorrect or unclear then their application will be liable to be rejected and no representation in this regard will be entertained.
- For more information contact Child Development Scheme Officer (ICDS), East and West Zonal Office of Urban Component 1 and Urban Component 2.
How to Apply ?
- Eligible candidates may apply through the official website that is mentioned in the detail advertisement.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Job Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
|Apply Online Starts from||07-11-2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||30-11-2023|
In conclusion, Sarkari Job Corner is a valuable online platform that serves as the gateway to government employment in India. With its comprehensive job listings, detailed information, exam preparation resources, and timely updates, it empowers job seekers to navigate the complexities of the government job sector. By connecting qualified candidates with suitable job opportunities, Sarkari Job Corner plays a crucial role in fostering a skilled and efficient workforce for the country. Whether you are a job seeker or a government organization, Sarkari Job Corner is your trusted companion on the path to success in the realm of government employment.
Sure! Here are some Frequently asked Questions (FAQ’S) related to the BMC Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper Recruitment 2023 :
How to apply for BMC Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper Recruitment 2023?
Eligible candidates may send their application & necessary documents to the given address in the advertisement.
What is the last date to apply for BMC Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper Recruitment 2023?