GPSC Updates on 10-10-2023: The Gujarat Public Service Commission (GSPC) is a constitutional body which conducts recruitment exams and advises the State Government on recruitment rules, transfers, disciplinary action, etc. It was formed under Article 315 (1) of the Constitution of India. It can even advise Governors.
In a country like India, where the population is rapidly growing, the demand for employment opportunities is ever-increasing. Among the various sectors, government jobs have always been highly sought after due to their stability, benefits, and prestige. However, finding reliable and up-to-date information about these job openings and the application process can often be a daunting task. That’s where Sarkari Job Corner comes into the picture as a trusted source for all things related to government employment.
Sarkari Job Corner is an online platform dedicated to providing the latest information on government jobs in India. It serves as a one-stop destination for job seekers looking to explore career opportunities in various government departments and organizations. With its user-friendly interface and comprehensive database, Sarkari Job Corner aims to simplify the job search process and connect qualified candidates with their dream government positions.
GPSC Updates on 10-10-2023
GPSC Updates on 10-10-2023: The full form of GPSC is Gujarat Public Service Commission. GPSC is a constitutional body that conducts recruitment and examinations to select suitable and eligible candidates for various Gujarat State Administration posts. It was founded in 1960. GPSC has a Chairman and comprises 7 members.
The Gujarat Public Service Commission, widely addressed as GPSC conducted several exams to recruit vacant Group A posts in the state of Gujarat. The governmental commission aims in implementing various opportunities and overcoming unemployment in the state of Gujarat by conducting exams for all civil service posts. Eligible candidates who ace the examination shall further move forward and finally end up filling vacant positions in the state. The commission starts with the opening of the application window once intimidated by the state government.
GPSC Updates on 10-10-2023: Gujarat Public Service Commission offers jobs in multiple fields. Some of the posts include Gujarat Engineering Service (Civil), Drug Inspector, and many more. If you are interested in knowing more about GPSC 2021 recruitment and its vacancies, read the following sections.
GPSC Updates on 10-10-2023: Selection Process for GPSC 2022
The selection of candidates for GSPC 2021 is based on their performance in the following stages
- Preliminary stage
- Main stage
- Final interview
GPSC Updates on 10-10-2023: GPSC 2021 conducts various recruitment examinations for Class I, II and III vacancies in the Gujarat State Administration. Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has published notification for the recruitment of Range Forest Officer, Assistant & Other vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
The medium of the examination shall be English and Gujarati. Gujarati and English Papers in Main Exam shall be in their respective Languages only. In case of the question of interpretation of syllabus, the interpretation of the English shall be final.
GPSC Updates on 10-10-2023
- Question Papers of the Mains Written Examination of Advt. No. 24/2022-23, Gujarat Water Supply and Sewerage Board Engineering Service (Civil)-Executive Engineer (Civil), Class-1 and Deputy Executive Engineer (Civil), Class-2 (GWSSB)
- Important Notice for New Dates of Preliminary Examination of the Competitive Examination (Semi-Direct) of Accounts Officer, Class-2 and Advt. No. 1/2023-24
- Important Notice regarding postponement of Preliminary Examination Date for Advt. No. 44/2022-23 & 45/2022-23
- Provisional Answer Key for Advt. No. 43/2023-24, Assistant Director (Physics Group), Class-1, General State Service under Directorate of Forensic Science, Home Department
- Provisional Answer Key for Advt. No. 41/2023-24 Legal Officer, Gujarat Drugs Service, Class-2
- Provisional Answer Key for Advt. No. 25/2023-24, Archaeological Engineer, Class-2 under the Directorate of Archaeology and Museum
- Provisional Answer Key for Advt. No. 29/2023-24, Associate Professor, Orthopaedics, General State Service, Class-1
- Detailed Interview Programme of Advt. No. 4/2021-22, Accounts Officer, Class-2, Gujarat Accounts Service
- Detailed Interview Programme of Advt. No. 19/2021-22, Assistant Engineer (Civil), Class-2, Gujarat Maritime Board (GMB)
- Important Notice to Download Interview Call Letter of Advt. No. 19/2021-22, Assistant Engineer (Civil), Class-2, Gujarat Maritime Board (GMB)
- Provisional Answer Key 30/2023-24, Associate Professor, Radiotherapy, General State Service, Class-1
- Provisional Answer Key, Advt. No. 28/2023-24, Associate Professor, T.B and Chest, General State Service, Class-1
- Important Notice Regarding document upload for Advt. No. 58/2023-24 to 65/2023-24
- Recommendation from Waiting List for Advt. No. 81/2019-20, Associate Professor, Biochemistry, General State Service, Class-1
- Recommendation from Waiting List for Advt. No. 9/2021-22, Tutor Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge, Class-2
In conclusion, Sarkari Job Corner is a valuable online platform that serves as the gateway to government employment in India. With its comprehensive job listings, detailed information, exam preparation resources, and timely updates, it empowers job seekers to navigate the complexities of the government job sector. By connecting qualified candidates with suitable job opportunities, Sarkari Job Corner plays a crucial role in fostering a skilled and efficient workforce for the country. Whether you are a job seeker or a government organization, Sarkari Job Corner is your trusted companion on the path to success in the realm of government employment.
Sure! Here are some Frequently asked Questions (FAQ’S) related to the GPSC Updates 2023:
1. What is GPSC – GPSC Updates on 10-10-2023?
GPSC is Gujarat Public Service Commission. GPSC 2021 conducts recruitment examinations for the selection of candidates for civil services in the state.
2. How to prepare for GPSC – GPSC Updates on 10-10-2023?
Candidates can check out the Syllabus section to prepare for the written examination of GPSC 2021.
3. What is the GPSC – GPSC Updates on 10-10-2023exam?
GPSC 2021 exam is conducted to recruit candidates for the civil services under the state government.
4. What is the process to apply for GPSC 2021 Exam?
Interested And Eligible Persons Can Apply For The Posts Online By Visiting The Official Website Of the Centre Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC 2021). Persons Must Note That The Last Date For Application Is 31 July 2021. Interested And Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online By GPSC Official Website Gpsc-Ojas.Gujarat.Gov.In Below Mentioned Link.
5. What are the numbers of Vacancies in GPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification?
Vacancy Details for GPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification: Assistant Engineer, Tutor, Director, Account Officer, Executive Engineer & Other Posts-439 Posts
6. What are the Important Dates for GPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification?
The Last Date For Submission Of Application: 31 July 2021
7. What are the Eligibility Criteria for GPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification?
B.E, B.Tech, B.Com, CA, ICWA, CMA, CS, MBBS, M.Sc, BDS, Post Graduate
8. What is a GPSC exam for?
GPSC stands for Gujarat Public Service Commission. GPSC Exam is held by the commission to recruit for Class I, II, and III services of the state administration.
GPSC Updates on 10-10-2023: After the publication of the final merit list, selected candidates will be called for Document Verification (DV). While appearing for DV, the candidate should produce documents proving their
- educational qualification
- caste certificates for candidates applied under the reservation category
- disability certificate for Persons with Disability candidates, and
- other such relevant documents for reservation categories.
Failure to produce valid documents may lead to the cancellation of candidature.