SEB SAT 2023 – Sports Aptitude Test (SAT) Notification: According to the latest information, the Gujarat SAT Education Board (SEB) announced the Sports Aptitude Test (SAT) Notification – SAT 2023 on 14 July 2023. The SEB SAT Notification 2023 is available at the official website link https://www.sebexam.org i.e. A huge number of students will take part in the Gujarat Board SAT 2023, so they can check out the Notification using the official website link provided in the table below. Students are instructed to read the full notification to apply for the SEB SAT 2023.
The Gujarat State Education Board has published an Advertisement for the Sports Aptitude Test (SAT) (SEB SAT 2023). Eligible Candidates are advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this Sports Aptitude Test (SAT). You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below for SEB Sports Aptitude Test (SAT). Keep checking SarkariJobCorner.Com regularly to get the latest updates for SEB SAT 2023.
In a country like India, where the population is rapidly growing, the demand for employment opportunities is ever-increasing. Among the various sectors, government jobs have always been highly sought after due to their stability, benefits, and prestige. However, finding reliable and up-to-date information about these job openings and the application process can often be a daunting task. That’s where Sarkari Job Corner comes into the picture as a trusted source for all things related to government employment.
Sarkari Job Corner is an online platform dedicated to providing the latest information on government jobs in India. It serves as a one-stop destination for job seekers looking to explore career opportunities in various government departments and organizations. With its user-friendly interface and comprehensive database, Sarkari Job Corner aims to simplify the job search process and connect qualified candidates with their dream government positions.
SEB SAT 2023 Schedule
|Notification Publish Date||13-07-2023|
|New Paper Advertisement||14-07-2023|
|Starting Date of Online Application and Fee Payment||19-07-2023|
|Last Date of Online Application||04-08-2023|
|Last Date to pay fees||05-08-2023|
|Preliminary Exam (MCQ Based)||20-08-2023|
SEB SAT 2023
|SAT Organization||SAT Education Board (SEB)|
|Post Name||Sports Aptitude Test (SAT)|
|Last Date to Apply||04-08-2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Category||SEB SAT 2023|
|Join Whatsapp Group||WhatsAppGroup|
- Sports Aptitude Test (SAT)
Only candidates who fulfill the educational qualification and other conditions prescribed by the original resolution for the appointment of sports assistants in primary, secondary and higher secondary schools can appear in the “Sports Aptitude Test (SAT)”. The original resolution has prescribed the following educational qualifications for appearing in the Sadar examination.
Graduate in other discipline from a recognized university and C.P.Ed./D.P.Ed./B.P.Ed.
BA in yoga
BSC in yoga
- Please read the Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- 35 Years
|Details||Fees in INR|
|For SC, ST, SEBC, EWS, and PH category candidates||Rs. 250|
|For Other Candidates||Rs. 350|
- Fees paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Fee Payment Method Candidates should pay online ATM-DEBIT CARD/CREDIT CARD/NET
- Can pay the exam fee from BANKING/UPI/WALLET To deposit the fee online click on Print Application/Pay Fee and fill in the details. Then click on “Online Payment”
- Sports Aptitude Test Structure and Syllabus: Test Structure
- The Sports Aptitude Test will be of Multiple Choice Question Based – MCQs format. Each question will be of one mark. There will be four options given in the answer of each question, out of which the correct option has to be selected.
- There will be no negative marking in the evaluation of this test.
- There will be a total of 100 questions on various objectives and the time will be 90 minutes.
- All sections and all their questions will be compulsory.
- There will be one paper for all sections.
Note: The structure of this examination, examination pattern and other instructions shall be subject to the resolutions, instructions and provisions of the Government from time to time prior to the examination.
- Knowledge Based Questions related to Sports : (70 Questions) (70 Marks)
- Questions related to physical and mental development, yoga, physical education and sports, knowledge of rules related to those sports, questions related to state, national and international sports competitions.
- Principles of Child Development & Pedagogy : (20 Questions) (20 Marks)
- A section on theories of child development and education, educational questions related to learning and teaching, will be based in psychology. Thought provoking content related questions will be asked in the test to assess the candidate’s conceptual development process, to know his concepts of strong interaction with the student, how is the content preparedness for child-centered teaching, to properly evaluate the practical questions (Applied Questions).
- General knowledge, knowledge of current trends : (10 questions) (10 marks)
- General knowledge, knowledge of current trends and things like Reasoning Ability, Logical Ability, Teacher Aptitude, Data Interpretation will also be included.
- The difficulty of this exam will be graduation level.
- The above syllabus of this test will be based on Textbook Mandal Class 6th to 12th Yoga Health and Physical Education Textbooks, and Yoga Health and Physical Education Vocational Qualification Syllabus.
- A minimum of 50% (50 marks) in this test will be considered pass.
How to Apply ?:
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website.
Exam Advertisement: Click Here
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
|Last Date to Apply||04-08-2023|
In conclusion, Sarkari Job Corner is a valuable online platform that serves as the gateway to government employment in India. With its comprehensive job listings, detailed information, exam preparation resources, and timely updates, it empowers job seekers to navigate the complexities of the government job sector. By connecting qualified candidates with suitable job opportunities, Sarkari Job Corner plays a crucial role in fostering a skilled and efficient workforce for the country. Whether you are a job seeker or a government organization, Sarkari Job Corner is your trusted companion on the path to success in the realm of government employment.
SEB SAT 2023:FAQ’S:
How to apply for SEB Sports Aptitude Test (SAT) SAT 2023?
Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website.
What is the last date to apply for SEB Sports Aptitude Test (SAT) SAT 2023?
shooting rests 2023,top shooting rests 2023,best shooting rests 2023,best shooting rests reviews 2023,red bull esports,best shooting rest 2023,shooting rest 2023,esports,action sports,extreme sports,dota 2 esports,sky sports,bundesliga shorts,ea sports fifa,f1 car changes 2023,general knowledge for cuet 2023,sky sports news,f1 2023,srk 2023,best budget shooting rests,best quality shooting rests,bikc 2023,top shooting rests,2023 le mans,shorts,SarkariJobCorner.Com, Job Corner, SarkariJobCorner